Any Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them under the
“Website”) and our ‘The Hen’s.
Co’ application for mobile and handheld devices (the “App”). The Website and the App are jointly
referred to as the “Platform”.
- The Hen’s Co. reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled
by The Hen’s Co. for reasons not attributable to The Hen’s Co., including but not limited to:
- In the event if the address provided by you is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone.
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking.
- Failure to deliver your Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer
at the time of delivery.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the Order.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the Order. However, in the
unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, The Hen’s Co. will contact you on the
phone number provided to us at
the time of placing the Order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will
be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount up to 100%
of the Order value.
- In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to The Hen’s Co., The Hen’s Co. shall not
collect any penalty from you.
- The Orders placed by you using the Platform are non-cancellable and non-refundable except if
refund is requested under the following conditions –
- If the Order could not be delivered within 24 hours while placing the order; if the Order has
not been picked by the PDP
- If The Hen’s Co. doesn't accept or cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer,
including but not limited to store being closed, non-availability of items, store cannot service
online orders at that moment, store
is overcrowded, etc.
- If The Hen’s Co. cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to you, including but not
limited to non-availability of PDP, etc.
- The Hen’s Co. reserves the right to look into your cancellation request and determine if such
cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If The Hen’s Co. is satisfied
that the request and same fulfills
any of the aforesaid conditions, then The Hen’s Co. shall process the cancellation request and
refund amounts to you
- We shall use industry standard payment gateways for securing online payment.
- You shall be liable to pay for any payment gateway charges, as may be applicable/.
- It is clarified that the security of the payment gateway is the responsibility and liability
of the payment gateway provider and in the event of any unauthorized payment, the same shall
not be attributable to Hen’s Co. or VND
Ventures Private Limited.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any information such as account details,
credit/ debit card number etc. which may be fed into the payment gateway are securely
You will be liable to pay the applicable delivery charges based on the order value and distance of
The standard delivery time shall be 24 hours after 100% of the payment is received by us. It is
clarified that the order will be shipped only upon receipt of complete payment. In case, the
payment fails, and payment is not revised within 12 hours, the
order shall be treated to be cancelled.
However, in case of excessive demand or unsuitable weather conditions/ prevailing local
situations, the delivery time may be extended. An intimation of the same beyond 24 hours, shall
be provided on your registered mobile number through SMS/ whatsapp or through email.
It is agreed/ accepted by you that the total liability of Hen’s Co or VND Ventures Private
Limited shall in no case exceed the order amount or Rs. 3000/- whichever is lesser.
- In case you are entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. The Hen’s Co. retains the right to
retain the penalty payable by you in Section I (2) from the amount refundable to him/her.
You shall also be entitled to a refund of
proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is
either tampered or damaged and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the
- You may be entitled to a refund up to 100% of the Order value if PDP fails to deliver the
Order due to a cause attributable to either PDP or The Hen’s Co., however such refunds will
be assessed on a case to case basis by The
- Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to Your account as may be stipulated as per the payment
mechanism of Your choice, the estimated timelines are detailed as below, in case Buyer don't
choose to credit it to Your wallet with
his/her The Hen’s Co. Account;
|Order Edit/Cancellation/ Compensation/ Payment Failure
||5-7 Business Days
||4-7 Business Days
||2-4 Business Days
||2-4 Business Days
In case of payment at the time of delivery, You will not be required to pay for:
- In case of payment at the time of delivery, You will not be required to pay for:
- Wrong Order being delivered; or
- Items missing from Buyer’s Order at the time of delivery
Provided the same is communicated to The Hen’s Co. Customer Care through the Platform before
the Order is marked delivered.
Health/ Hygiene :
We follow industry standard quality checks and norms as stipulated by the applicable law, as
amended from time to time. The product is checked and then dispatched, however as the product is
perishable, due to adverse climatic conditions or any condition beyond our control if the
quality of the product deteriorates, then Hen’s Co. and/ or VND Ventures Private Limited shall
not be liable. You are advised to check the product before consumption.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law :
The governing law shall be laws as applicable in the State of Madhya Pradesh, including, but not
limited to any local guidelines/ circulars etc. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction
shall be of the Courts at Jabalpur, Madhya
For more queries:
Email – email@example.com
Contact – +91-788-000-8188