How to make a masala omelette?
A classic favourite, follow our recipe to create this quick and simple morning delicacy!
- 15ml (1tbsp) sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 spring onions
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 medium green chilli
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 2/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Beat 2 eggs together in a small bowl and season.
- Heat 1 tbsp of sunflower or vegetable oil in a 20.5cm (8in) nonstick frying pan and add 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 spring onions, 1 medium tomato and 1/2 medium green chilli, chopped.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add 1 tsp medium curry powder and 1/2 tsp garam masala and fry for a further minute.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and swirl the pan until the omelette mixture is cooked underneath.
- Carefully flip the omelette over and cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden.
Tip: Add 1 tbsp of fresh coriander and serve immediately.